top of page

Rental Properties Fire Insurance

Texas dwelling fire insurance is the recognized coverage choice for those looking to safeguard their rental properties, seasonal and secondary homes, and other residences without permanent occupancy.


Dwelling fire insurance differs from Texas homeowner's insurance in that the policy holder must be a permanent resident to qualify for homeowner's insurance.


Those in need of dwelling fire insurance policies include landlords, investment property owners, and people who own properties that are currently vacant, including homes under construction.


Preferred Alliance Group aims to be your fire insurance company of choice and provide you the best coverage possible.

Dwelling fire insurance
policies cover homes that suffer:

  • Fire and smoke damage

  • Ice and sleet damage

  • Hail and lightning damage

  • Explosions

  • Vandalism, burglaries, and civil disturbances

  • Damage caused by aircraft or other vehicles

Home fire insurance covers not only the structure of the house itself but other additional attachments to the home, including interior elements like woodwork, countertops, and plumbing as well as outside additions like garages and sheds.

As Texas house fire insurance is more specialized than homeowner's insurance, it is slightly narrower in its scope and is not offered by every insurance agency.


As a nationally-rated broker, Preferred Alliance Group proudly works with a number of exceptional fire insurance companies in Texas and throughout the United States. 


We promise to help you sort through the legalese to buy the best property fire damage insurance policy at the best rate.

Preferred Alliance Group

5606 Franz Road

Katy, TX 77493

Telephone - 281-392-2332

Fax - 281-391-1369

Email -

Contact Us! 

We're here for you.

bottom of page